MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 25-03-06, 04:32
Pops

Default a new canadian resident

A Yass girl has just received news that she is accepted as a Canadian resident, remember Matthew that stayed with us a couple of years ago, well when he left he took an aussie girl with him and she applied for residency and she has just been accepted as a resident, they are very happy as she can now finally start work again. Maybe there will be another canadian wedding for us to attend soon. Max has offered the blitz as a birdal car and has also offered his services as the wedding organiser are there any other offers out there.

Max and Kathy
Old 25-03-06, 12:18
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: a new canadian resident

Quote:
Originally posted by Max Hedges
A Yass girl has just received news that she is accepted as a Canadian resident, remember Matthew that stayed with us a couple of years ago, well when he left he took an aussie girl with him and she applied for residency and she has just been accepted as a resident, they are very happy as she can now finally start work again. Maybe there will be another canadian wedding for us to attend soon. Max has offered the blitz as a birdal car and has also offered his services as the wedding organiser are there any other offers out there.

Max and Kathy
Max...
Canada is almost as big as Yass...Where will they be located..??
Old 25-03-06, 23:14
Pops

Default yass girl

Sorry Matthew and Tabitha are living in Mount Forest Ontario, they have bought their own house.
Old 28-03-06, 04:34
M38A1 CDN3

Max/Alex...

of course I'm but an hour or so away.

If I can assist in anyway, locally, shout me up.

Max: Do you remember Don Lewis? He and I and others are working on a militaria show this upcoming October.
Old 28-03-06, 23:32
Pops

Default i remember

I should remember don lewis as we have known him for at least 16 years if not more. I was talking to him on the phone last week to see when he is next coming to Australia and hopefully it will be around June next year> When he does come we are trying to put together a trip from here to central Queensland and back taking 2 or 3 weeks. Don came on our trip in the year 2000.

Don has mentioned that he's helping put together a militaria show. Don is a well trained ford driver. Ask him about being the judge at Birdsville and if snakes can climb silos.

Max