MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 19-05-07, 23:55

Default Trade Ford Blitz Tipper for Landrover

Hello Just wondering if anyone is interested in Swapping a Aussie F60 Ford Blitz tipper in good condition, for a series 2a or 3 military Landrover or a series 2a/3 short wheel base in good running condition, there is only some surface rust in some places, it has a hydraulic system for steel tipper, new canvas doors rear window flap and door storage bag, approx 90% complete I say this as it needs a few little items windscreen wipers, battery, canvas for the seats, kits through out the brakes cylinders etc, i do have 2 new miss matched 20 x 9.00 and 20 x 8.25 that are included, there is workshop manual as well as a manual specific to the dumps hydraulics,a spare set of points/rotor button, new spark plugs and new oils in diffs,engine and transferall oils have been drained and replaced (The engines not running, I was told it does run, turns freely I just havn't tried starting her), I have had the truck 3 yrs, I'm not really conversant with Blitz's and I'm not going to realy be able to finish off the project, I have owned 3 Landrovers prior and know my way around them alot better. I can send pics if your interested, the truck is stored in Gatton QLD, or for it's sale $2500 ono. I would prefer to trade.
Phone 02 6059 6541 :dh:
Old 15-06-07, 10:20

Default Ford blitz tipper

To one and all the old girl has been sold it it is going to a great chap in QLD, I won't mention his name as he may want to keep it quiet.

Cheers Phil.