MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-17, 18:29

Default Canadian Battledress Uniforms - Reproductions

Since a few months we have been busy reproducing Canadian Battledress uniforms, pattern 1939, because large sizes are becoming very hard to find.

The uniform consists of a jacket and a pair of trousers made of green wool with reproduced, green, metal buttons. All the original sizes are available, including oversizes. The total price of the uniform is €275,-. A jacket costs €162.50 and trousers €112.50. The shipping costs are €25,-. To order, please send an email to dsmilitaria.ordering@gmail.com. We will send you an order form.

We are still trying to improve the quality of the reproductions. We also want to reproduce early Canadian uniform with collar hooks instead of a tab with a button and white lining instead of khaki lining. That is why we ask for a small gift to make this plan come true (more information in Facebook message). Your gift will also be used to reproduce other accessories of the Canadian uniform.

Last edited by SimonvanSoest; 29-11-17 at 17:47.
Old 28-11-17, 20:40

The guy making the Pixie suit repros is also making Canadian BD... worth contacting him if you want some.
Old 28-11-17, 21:10

I'm the guy who is selling them for him. It's my product
Old 29-11-17, 17:40

Last edited by SimonvanSoest; 29-11-17 at 17:47.
Old 29-11-17, 19:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonvanSoest View Post
I'm the guy who is selling them for him. It's my product
Ah ok - didn't know... I have another project with him - he mentioned it in passing.
Old 29-11-17, 21:53

Ah like that! What project do you have?
Old 30-11-17, 13:02
MLU Administrator

Hello Simon,

First of all welcome to MLU Forum!

Quote:
Since a few months we have been busy reproducing Canadian Battledress uniforms [...] To order, please send an email to dsmilitaria.ordering@gmail.com. We will send you an order form.
As per my email, please explain to the membership who "we" is and what the business model is. It seems Irfan is the manufacturer, so are you the distributor (either as a private seller or as a registered business)? Or are you collaborating with Irfan to develop these and bring them to the market (like Jim Burrill does with the pixie suits and crew suits)? In the former case this is a "For sale" ad, in the latter case a "Heads-up" ad.

In the end it is important for buyers to know if they are doing business with either the manufacturer direct, or via his distributor. The order and payment should be placed at either of the two.

Thanks in advance for your clarification!

Regards,
Hanno
Old 06-12-17, 00:08

Thank you very much Hanno!

We are Daniël Fiselier and Simon van Soest. Irfan is our manufacturer and our project is set up the same way as the Pixie Suits. I contacted Jim about the whole communication with Irfan. I will change the ad to a "Heads Up". The order and payment can be done via Irfan. I will change it!

Thank you very much for the information!
Old 06-12-17, 10:56
MLU Administrator

Quote:
Thank you very much Hanno!

We are Daniël Fiselier and Simon van Soest. Irfan is our manufacturer and our project is set up the same way as the Pixie Suits. I contacted Jim about the whole communication with Irfan. I will change the ad to a "Heads Up". The order and payment can be done via Irfan. I will change it!

Thank you very much for the information!
Hello Simon,

Thanks for the clarification. It helps for all concerned to know who is doing business with whom.

Here's hoping this project will be a success and many more faithful - and marked as such! - reproductions will follow.

Regards,
Hanno

PS: I will now close this thread, please refer to http://www.mapleleafup.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28258
Closed Thread