MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 16-12-10, 01:37
carrier mech

Default BM/MrD/Aiden....

Aiden:
I think that you have been hanging around Big Mike too long. Not only do your photos show up as being from his photobucket account, but you are also using the word "sum" in place of some, along with a few other misspellings that only BM is known for.
Old 16-12-10, 04:53
Banned

Cool

Maybe I have Been hanging around him as he is a good Friend and I have Lots of his carrier Pics on his Photobucket Album, Also I am a dan not a den in Aidan.Please be more or SUM respectful.

Aidan
Old 16-12-10, 15:26
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
Maybe I have Been hanging around him as he is a good Friend and I have Lots of his carrier Pics on his Photobucket Album, Also I am a dan not a den in Aidan.Please be more or SUM respectful.

Aidan
Heading way off topic, but it seems like the photos of your jeep also are on his photobucket account. And for a guy you claimed to have never heard of early during your time on this forum.....

(http://www.mapleleafup.org/forums/sh...674#post132674 )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan
BIG Who?
Aidan
...you seem to know him pretty well.

If you are big mike, as I suspect you are, I am afraid you will have no respect from me. The newer members of the forum would have to look way back to see why, and will see the similarities with some of the obnoxious attitude you displayed in one of "aiden's" earlier posts.

Just like the last couple times you were outed on this site, this is not the way to make a comeback.

Hanno, feel free to delete this post, as it ruins Richard's excellent thread. I just did not want Big Mike's response to go unanswered.
Old 16-12-10, 18:55
Banned

Cool

Sorry to burst your Bubble , I'm Not Big Mike , BUT i'm very good friends with Him and Very Close to him. Robby Why don't you come down to Weare NH (USA) next year and meet Myself and MIKE i'm sure a face to face meeting would be great. I belive that is Phil W. event. Post all you want on the simularitys and mispellings.

Aidan
Old 16-12-10, 19:03
Banned

Cool

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1292522237

Robby you mean His 1962 M170 Frontline Ambulance? Like I said in a prevous post I have all his pics and Access to his album.I never knew pics of someone else's vehicle's would be so offensive.

Aidan
Old 16-12-10, 21:07
carrier mech

Quote:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...g?t=1292522237

Robby you mean His 1962 M170 Frontline Ambulance? Like I said in a prevous post I have all his pics and Access to his album.I never knew pics of someone else's vehicle's would be so offensive.

Aidan
So Big Mike/Aiden, when you post something like:

Quote:
Here are sum pics of my restro, I'm looking for and extra wheel rim for my spare. Aidan
then you are taking on the persona of Aiden or BM? Or when you post on your page that the M170 is your interest, is that once again BM or Aiden?

I suspect you had someone else making or proof reading your initial posts as Aidan. Since then, your spelling and sentence format have become atrocious. In fact, I must say reminiscent of only one guy I have ever seen before, who guys by your counter-persona, BM.

Quote:
peeble mixer
I heard that you can strap your gas tanks on a farm tractor wheel or outside on a stationary sement mixer,add sum round peebles in the gas tank as the wheel rotates it'll clean up the inners of the gas tank. Nice shinny internal gas tank ready for sum POR gas tank lining
Of course you heard that.....you were on the forum back then when I related the story.

Just in the above quote, you have a half dozen misspelled words. There are one or two classic big mike specials that give you away. Your problem is that spell check will not correct for context, and "sum" of those words are actually other words.

Thanks for the invite down, but I highly doubt I will make it. I'm not sure if you can come up here for a meeting....didn't Geoff have to make a complaint that you threatened him on this very forum?
Old 16-12-10, 21:30
Banned

where is this going? you keepon saying i'm big mike , well I'm not. Mike and Geoff has there own Problems. As far as this thread is concerned it ends. Aidan
Old 16-12-10, 21:58
Richard Harrison

my beautiful restoration thread...

__5th Div___46th Div__
1942 Ford Universal Carrier No.3 MkI*
Lower Hull No. 10131
War Department CT54508 (SOLD)
1944 Ford Universal Carrier MkII* (under restoration).
1944 Morris C8 radio body (under restoration).
Old 16-12-10, 22:14
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardT10829 View Post
my beautiful restoration thread...
As I said in my earlier post, my apologies Richard. I am sure Hanno will be along to clean up the mess eventually. The Big Mike/Mr Dribbles/Aiden fiasco predates your joining this forum, so you won't understand the reasons why he was banned from here.

BM/MrD/Aiden....I don't think we'll be seeing you on the forum much longer.

For those who wish to read further, here is a thread from the last time we let him go: http://www.mapleleafup.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7029

Last edited by rob love; 16-12-10 at 22:24.
Old 16-12-10, 23:05
MLU Administrator

Quote:
where is this going? you keepon saying i'm big mike , well I'm not. Mike and Geoff has there own Problems. As far as this thread is concerned it ends. Aidan
Aidan Chapman,

Please contact me via a reply to the e-mail I sent you.

I have split off the postings above from Richard's thread.

Thanks in advance,
Hanno
MLU moderator
Old 16-12-10, 23:07
carrier mech

http://www.mapleleafup.org/forums/sh...05&postcount=8

Got this tip from another forum sleuth.....small world isn't it Aiden when you share the same name as the first born of the man who I believe you are?

Hopefully you are more clever than to use Brendon and Campbell as your next aliases.
Old 16-12-10, 23:12
MLU Administrator

I am closing this thread and request all concerned to stop posting about his subject until I have had a private e-mail from Aidan.

Hanno
MLU moderator
Closed Thread