MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 14-11-10, 21:12
Richard Harrison

Default Iam totally speechless i just cant believe what i am seeing !

this truelly fills me with rage !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ning-hate.html

__5th Div___46th Div__
1942 Ford Universal Carrier No.3 MkI*
Lower Hull No. 10131
War Department CT54508 (SOLD)
1944 Ford Universal Carrier MkII* (under restoration).
1944 Morris C8 radio body (under restoration).
Old 14-11-10, 23:17
Militariaguy

Old England on the Left....on the right...the future..
Old 14-11-10, 23:59
AKA Rick Wedlock

it beggars belief that we as a nation would bend over backwards to make scum like that feel they have the right to protest against the forces that serve us. the ironic thing is the troops are overeseas helping the muslim populations, i never forget being in bosnia in 94' in a town called gorazde fighting the serbs who had surrounded the place and wanted to wipe out the muslims. we were fighting and dying to protect them and when i asked what they thought about it they told me we were there only for the secret oil reserves, it made me laugh then and it still does now but you have to think "why bother"

eddy
1942 Mk1* Carrier
1943 T16 Carrier
1945 Mk3 Dingo
1941 Mk3 Covenanter
1941 Mk4 Churchill AVRE (now sold)
1944 Mk6 Cromwell (now sold)
1952 Mk3 Centurion
1952 ARV Centurion
1952 ARV Centurion
1953 Mk3 Centurion (breaking)
Old 15-11-10, 07:55
Blitzed

Default protestors

Sorry, but when I see sh*t like that it brings out the anger in me. Just makes me feel and think, F*ck 'em, send them back there if they love it so much. Even if they are born here, if they hate this place so much and the people and our ways, then go back there!
Put them in a herc, give them a parachute and push them out the door as you fly over the place. "See ya later mate, nice knowing ya".
Enough of this lovey dovey sh*t, and the civil libertarians can go and get stuffed, our troops are fighting and dying overseas.

My rant is done.
Ryan
Old 15-11-10, 20:12

Makes you proud to be British doesn't it.....
Old 15-11-10, 21:15
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Wrong crowd control method..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive_Dakers View Post
Makes you proud to be British doesn't it.....
If they sprayed them down with bacon grease instead of tear gas..they wouldn't be around long..
Enough is enough..deport them..
Or jail them with the regular prison inmates.they know how to deal with them..
Old 16-11-10, 02:00

Default hmmmm

well, i won't comment on what i think of these people, because i'm sure the hatred and filth spewing from my mouth would get me evicted from this group. having said that, i think there should be a draw, open only to veterans. five vets win the draw, and are then supplied a period flail tank compliments of bovington (if they have one). it would then be a matter of letting the vets loose on the b!@tards. on a serious note, my uncle, a second world war vet, has said he believes there will be a civil war in my lifetime, but wouldn't elaborate......in the past ten years i can see where he is coming from...so, how much snow does it take before the road gets ploughed????
Old 16-11-10, 10:50

Default Tolerance

A bit of a distraction fellah's - hopefully make you feel a bit better....

Subject: Tolerance

I am perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero. I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two gay nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call the clubs "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me So Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque with spare ribs as its daily special. Across the street a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret" with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge?), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Just a Thought
Old 16-11-10, 23:35

Default Rules for Entering a Mosque

I can only echo those sentiments written (and thought of) above by many and others.

It is a total disgrace the way the world and civilization is running.

It is exactly this kind of behaviour that causes the "normal" people in our society to react (and righfully so) to these radicals.

I'm sure (perhaps "think" would be a better choice of word) that there might be some "normals" among their religion, however I am certainly beginning to think that perhaps religion in general is the problem. Most (but not all) conflicts seem to be created, started or tied up with relgious differences.

I was recently told of the 4 rules that one must observe when entering a mosque.

1. - Shoes Off.
2. - Socks Off.
3. - Sawn Off.
4. - Safety Off.

I think I'll stick clear of religion and stick to the four rules!!

Yours in total disgust,

Darian.
Old 17-11-10, 04:43
Terry Warner

Very sympathetic reporting. Sincere expressions of emotion all around; little boys, young soldiers, old men and self-serving ar$eholes. The events of the day made the papers, and whose opinion is right was left up to the reader. My attitude whenever I see their form of free speech is, 'You're welcome.'

In my lifetime, Remembrance Day has gone from a dawdling obligatory shambles that sort of resembled a military march, to a hugely popular public expression of emotion and respect. In the ten yrs I've been posted here, I've marched on the National War Memorial parade three or four times. This year I was the Guard WO for a 50-man (and woman) Army guard. Many of the guys hadn't done that parade before so I stepped them through the sequence of turns and eyes-rights. I also told them we were there as supporting cast (never mind there was probably 3 or 4 decades of overseas service amongst the men). One guy said afterwards it was the best parade he'd ever done. Just as it should be.

- 74-????? M151A2
- 70-08876 M38A1
- 53-71233 M100CDN trailer

Beware! The Green Disease walks among us!