MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > Canadian Military Vehicle Organisations > Ontario Military Vehicle Association News

Notices

Old 19-09-20, 19:15

Default Hume Farm BBQ Cancelled

Hello to all members of the OMVA and our friends with MV’s .
As of Friday morning Doug Ford implemented new guidelines for social gatherings. I was happy that it did not impact our Free Swap Meet and BBQ.

However as of this morning the new guidelines have been made Province wide. However a disappointment to us I do understand and support his new guidelines. The safety of the people of this Province is more important then a swap meet or BBQ.

Your executive has been working hard on your behalf to continue to expand our club and provide for its membership for the good of all at attend any or our events. During C19 we all need to be willing to change to stay safe.

We normally have many or us renewing their memberships at the fall event. It is my hope that you take the initiative to renew your membership so we can continue to provide safe and enjoyable events as soon as the virus lets us meet again!

Stay safe.
Les Fisher...
Old 21-09-20, 01:52

Well thats a real drag but, safety first is paramount. A big thank you to the executive, to Les and Peter for trying to get us all together. In the meantime I continue to enjoy Peters many amusing anecdotes and postings!
Bob Phillips