MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 02-09-14, 20:01
carrier mech

Default For Sale Canada Only: SOE/OSS/Resistance Items (Sold pending funds)

A friend is looking to sell off his collection of fuses, booby traps and detonators. The stuff is inert, but even so he is restricting sales to Canada only since exporting from Canada/Importing to other nations of these types of materials can be problematic.

Here is the list of what he has available:

1. British Pull Switch No.1 Mk.1 .................................................. ................................ $ 60.00
2. British Release Mk.1 ( same as the No. 3 Mk. 1 but earlier first version ... RARE ) ... $ 90.00
3. British No. 10 Mk. 1 pencil switches 1 white delay, 1 green delay ... the pair ........... $ 75.00
4. British Pressure Switch No. 2 Mk. 1 ( early example ) ................................................ $ 50.00
5. British AC Delay of British design and as used with the Limpet Mine ( I do not have any of the
coloured glass ampoules that determined the delay time ) ........................................ $ 50.00

American WWII

1. American M1 Pencil switches ... I have two; both red delays ( similar to the British No. 10 Mk. 1
pencil switches ) ................ the pair .................................................. ........................ $ 50.00
2. American Firing Device Release M5 .................................................. ....................... $ 30.00
3. American Firing Device Pull Mk. 1 ( similar to the British No. 1 Mk. 1 switch ) ........ $ 50.00

German WWII

1. ZZ BU 37 CLOCK timing Device for sabotage ... I have two in the original box which once
held 4 ............ box included .................................................. ......................................... $ 150.00
2. Pressure Release Detonator for land mines .................................................. .............. $ 30.00

He has also listed a price of $500 for all of it. I had a look at sales of some of these items, and his prices seem fairly favorable. The stuff is a little out of my realm of collecting, so I told him I would list them here.

If you are interested in some of it, PM me and I'll pass you his contact information.

Last edited by rob love; 03-09-14 at 05:17.
Old 03-09-14, 05:16
carrier mech

A forum member has spoken for the collection, so at this time they are sold pending funds.