MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 02-07-04, 18:01

Default C60L for sale

Located in Burnaby B.C. It,s stripped down as the previous owner started a resto but didn't get very far, I spent the weekend sorting thru all my parts and spares and there is a very complete Cab and chassis there, including an early 1950's 235 moter as well as 2 216's . also includes part of the tire carrier. As I have restored my C15A I tried to keep/aquire parts for this truck too. It will come with a C15A that I have stripped the odd part off of that is very rusty but still has a load of usable parts for the C60L. I would like to get $1500 for it but will consider anything, it has to go as the City is getting on my case. (meaning the builders trying to sell thier new houses next door.) Contact Harry Moon via e-mail or 604 438 0950
Old 08-07-04, 04:41

Default More on my C60

All the parts for a cab and chassis seem to be there along with enough spares. It was stripped down by the previous owner and he had the spare C15 for parts, I wanted the C15 but I had to buy it all. I have all the parts off of the C15 that I will need except for the frame of the wire5 box that is still on the back. The plan for this truck should be to sort out a registration as the original tags were swiped a long time ago although I did get a bill of sale. I planed to start with the frame and sandblast and paint it, swapping in a crossmember out of the C15A for one that was modified to take a winch, I also had made another bumper when I had one made for mine. I would also swap in the C15A differentials as they have a @6.70-1 Versus the C60 @716-1 ratio for better mileage and top end speed, The transfer case looks good and the driveshafts are all there, between the truck and spares you could probably do the brakes with only the rebuild kits for the wheel cylinders, master cylinder and brake lines and the flexible brake hoses. the motor is an early 50's 235 that I have the cylinder heads off of and it looks good and I was told was running before it was taken out of whatever it came out of years ago. A radiator that fits but is not 4 core and is not original maybe out of a pick up.The clutch and tranny you will have a couple to sort thru to make up a set I have both styles of dash's and only one round temperature gauge. The Dog house is with it (they are often missing). there are 2 front ends with the typical rust thru in the passenger foot wells on both of them but they are straight. 2 left doors and one right door that is in the worst but repairable shape . 2 1/2 seats as I used the best for mine but you should be able to clean them up. No bush guard but it is not the hardest thing to fabricate. the body is not so bad that a new skin on the lower back would make it look good. No mirror arms or mirrors . no glass but a good set of frames (they are usually clapped out) Gas tank brackets and running boards are in great shape but the gas tanks left are rusted out ones on the C15A , I didn't get the gas tanks with the C60 as he sold them before I got to them. The lower frame of the tool box tire carrier are there, as well as some Channel steel I had made up for my C15A bumper.
Old 21-07-04, 00:04

Default Somebody Please!!!

$1400 Cdn even , Do I sound desperate enough, Karmen you are only about a 10 hour pull away. It would keep you busy...