MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Carrier Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-06, 02:08
BIG MIKE

Default Generator

Big Mikes Depressed again, Spent money on a NOS fan extention , didn't relize the generator I have have dosent match up to it, I shoulda just left the Frigon thing alone, does anyone have a spare Generator they would like to sell with the correct hook up on it to match the extension fan???

CHEERS

OH the pain the pain big mike
Old 11-02-06, 05:02
BIG MIKE

BIG MIKES NOT DEPRESSED ANYMORE , I used my Brain for ounce and the Generator is Fine it's just the front that meets the Extension is Differant, Little drilling and tapping , the Fking thing works!!! Now big mike can work on the Hole Assembly. CHIMO

BIG MIKE
Old 11-02-06, 16:10
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Happy Big Mike....

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG MIKE
BIG MIKES NOT DEPRESSED ANYMORE , I used my Brain for ounce and the Generator is Fine it's just the front that meets the Extension is Differant, Little drilling and tapping , the Fking thing works!!! Now big mike can work on the Hole Assembly. CHIMO

BIG MIKE
How happy I was to see Big Mike has come to a fix for his "Jeep" generator....
As an outside ,but interested observer,I have come to the conclusion that you need a go-pher(go fer this ..go fer that..)..a swamper....a helper.....
An extra hand to lug that heavy armour...fetch tools ...tote beer...someone to yell at when you bark your knuckles on the ring gear,when the wrench you are using that is one size too big for the rusted bolt you are trying to take off the pressure plate,slips .....
You can explain to the dummy that the wrench was the wrong size and it better not happen again...and bring more*%&$(#&*% bandaids and beer....FAST!!!!!!!
Someone that lives close so you could get them to drop everything and tote the cold beer out to the shop because you were inspired to work on the "Jeep"...
Someone that you could impress upon with your immense size , 'cause you are the Biggest,Bad-assed Mike in the family,and maybe the whole world,the results of not doing what this new helper can expect if'n they Fu*k up....
Someone that would give you no lip or sass.....
Someone that would love to roll on the floor in the grease and the oil so it gets in the hair,the hands and the hide and takes years to scrub clean ,if they last as a helper that long....
Do you think you can get the missus to fill out your first application...???
Great storys...Keep it up...
(You may be able to get this chick to apply ...you would have music to work by..too..)
http://www.funnyclicks.com/pictures26/verycutebabe.jpg