MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 10-01-07, 03:41

Default Aussie ford blitz dump

Hello one and all,
I would like to sell my 1944 Ford Blitz Dump 4x4 the one with the hydraulic ram, steel sided tray and dual rear wheels, it's in approx 95% it has no rust it has been stored inside for many years overall it looks fairly tidy, painted in O/D, the engine turns freely i have never started it and was told 3rd hand that it did run prior to being in the South Australian museum from where I bought it from 3 years ago, it has new canvas doors (no door windows)and the window door bag that hangs behind the seats as well as the rear window flap, 20" rims the tyres would need replacing to drive on 7.50 x 20" i do have 2 new miss matched 20" 9.00 and 12.00 that are included, it needs a battery, canvas/cushions for the seats, kits through out the brakes cylinders, on top of the rear part of the cab there are a couple of small dents and also the tail gate has a small bend in it, there is workshop manual as well as a manual specific to the dumps hydraulics,a spare set of points/rotor button, new spark plugs and new oils in diffs,engine and transfer, the truck is in Gatton QLD approx 100km west of Brisbane any questions please call 07 55798642 or email p-j-macleod@hotmail.com asking $3000. pictures can be seen at
[URL=http://groups.msn.com/1944Aussiefordblitzdump]
Old 10-01-07, 09:11
Blitzed

Hi Phil, nice pics. Here's a direct link for everybody.http://groups.msn.com/1944Aussieford...nw?albumlist=2
Regards.
Old 10-01-07, 16:01
Phil

Hi there Phil!

Nice blitz... I hope it finds a good home. One thing I did notice is that the rear cab widow canvas curtain is acutually upside down.
The shot straps are for the roaps to secure it to the cleats on the rear outside corners of the cab and the long staps are used to secure it when rolled up to the hooks on the fixing plat for the curtain inside the cab.

Phil...
Milt Land Rovers
Inc:- 58 "gun buggy", 60 FFW, 70 FFW, 71 10 seater Wgn, 69 GS.
M3 Stuart Light Tank "hybrid"
FV1600 Humber FFW/cargo
Mk1 Ferret scout car (waiting restoration)
Various trailers
Inc:- K38, "Ben Hur" 1 ton, 200 Gal "Humber" water tank Tlr, Aust jeep, Landrover recovery.
Milt Radios
etc etc...
Old 15-01-07, 01:27

Hey thanks Rynoki for setting up a short cut for my pictures, when it comes to computer I'm not that flash, so it's very much appreciated.

Bugger I had the widow flap up the right way the first time.

I'm open to resonable offers on the truck, I have always liked Blitz's just it is too big a project for me ( motorbikes are more my size for restoring ) even though not a lot needs to be done and it would be better to go to someone that can finish her of.