MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > Canadian Military Vehicle Organisations > Ontario Military Vehicle Association News

Notices

Old 19-04-10, 02:20
Phil Craig

Default Military Vehicle Show

The second annual Military Vehicle Day in Honour of Rob Wilson, RCRs, Afghanistan 2008, takes place at the Georgina Military Museum, Keswick, May 29th from 10 - 4. We invite all military vehicle enthusiasts to bring their vehicles out for a day of fun. Queen's York Rangers Regiment will be there with a G-Wagon, York Ranger Cadets will perform rifle drill, the museum will be open and is free – and free face painting for the kids. Our sponsor Boston Pizza will be on site with free slices and the Mason’s will be running a BBQ. It’s a significant community event and we expect a big turnout, so come and proudly show off your vehicle. OMVA members who were here last year had a blast. Monies raised (donations only) go to the running of the museum and the Coe Hill Parade. Contact us through our web site www.georginamilitarymuseum.ca or info@georginamilitarymuseum.ca or call the museum at 905.989.9900 or Phil at 905.476.5254. We have a limited number of spots so call and reserve your place now. Look forward to seeing you all here.
Old 19-04-10, 02:54

I went to that Museum today for the first time...got there at 4.20 pm..it was closed.
While I looked at the Vehs outside..4 other cars pulled up to see the Museum

I would have loved to see the display..maybe next time I get up that way.

Dean