MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Restoration Forum

Notices

Old 01-07-12, 06:27

Default 1953 M38A1 waiting final paperwork/collectors plates and a good long drive!

It was 2 months to the day April 29th 2012 that I took it off the road worked, waited for sunshine and worked every day after working all day trying to get it ready for summer and to insure with the provincialy and oh so loved Insurance corp of British Columbia aka ICBC
So I rolled her out yesterday June 29th and fired her up and took the pics to submit.
I sure learned a lot while doing the work. I have worked on cars since I was a young man in Highschool but really on nothing this simple...funny it's the simpler things that tend to make us over think what we know is okay and correct and then makes us second guess ourselves thus tend bug people on these forums!
I could not have done it without all the generous help that others have offered me over the almost 1 year of owning the jeep. Thank you to all who have helped and inspired me to succeed!

Here's a few of the before and after shots!
Attached Thumbnails
1st day Home (3).jpg   3A Right  June 29 2012.jpg   11 Engine comp  Apr 29 2012 before.jpg   11A Engine comp  June 29 2012.jpg   1A Front June 29 2012.jpg