MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 20-05-22, 00:16

Default Rare Canadian Military Vehicle Profile Series VOL 2

Gentlemen: Still thinning and cleaning. Forgot about this rare book in my possession. Bought this quite a few years ago and if I am not mistaken, paid a dear price for it. This is Volume 2 of the Dr. Bill Gregg Series regarding Canadian Military Vehicles during WW11. This book is unique with the special cover, unlike the other editions. The photos hopefully tell the story. Each page folds out with a different vehicle on each page. One attached photo lists all the vehicles contained in the book. There are an abundance of drawings, photos and descriptions for each vehicle. It's extremely well done in my opinion and an absolute must for any collector. I'm asking the best offer over $350.00 CDN plus postage. I will finalise the decision on Monday May 23rd so as to get everyone a chance to review it.
If you have any questions or queries, please PM me.
Thanks for your consideration....Robert
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3880.JPG   IMG_3883.JPG   IMG_3884.JPG   IMG_3886.JPG   IMG_3887.JPG