Vets_Dottir

Default Is This True?

A P R I L F O O L

Lame, hey? :

Enjoy your day!
Old 01-04-03, 18:38
Senior Forum Member

Smile Re: Is This True

'Little Miss Yappy' obviously has to much time on her hands...
Must be nice...........:

Cheers
Old 01-04-03, 19:24
Real Deal Paintball

Default Definately not.

The Gov't would want you to beleive it's true. But it's not.

Unless that is you're in a Liberal Riding, then of course, it is true.

But not on Sundays.
Old 01-04-03, 20:00
Vets_Dottir

Default May the bird of Paradise

Fly up your : ?

Now, how the heck does that little ditty do-dah do again?

Little Missy Yappy is no Liberal, unless it's safe :-) But she did vote for one once to be safe. That wasn't very safe. She just got more time to be a Happy YAPPY Missy.

And you folks should have seen all those people sitting on the fence across the street today. I thought they were birds. But...NO...not. They were Libber Alls.

So... I went to my closet and dug out my ...
and then I .... poof poof poofed em away. But they just fell down. And... then they got up again. And... they climbed on the fence again. And and and... well You know that Raven? the one that comes and squawks every morning? And... sometimes brings his girl squawker? Well, today he was alone and in a poopy mood and and well.... you know.... he flew and squawked and and he squawked and flew right over the heads of the Libber Alls and SHAT them all down.

and and ...what does this have to do with having too much time on anyones hands?

I dunno. Yah got me.: I just pop my anti-inflammatories fer my rheumatiz and whiz words at whim when I should be .... :

Old 02-04-03, 11:02
RIP

Default Have Some Fun Carmen

Hi

Welcome to the world of fun. After slogging through your many passionate posts on your relatives, etc. it is good to see you having a bit of fun. However be warned, if you become too frivolous we may have to make you an honorary Australian.

Bob
Old 02-04-03, 12:55
Vets_Dottir

Wink Hi Bob

Said Bob to Carman:

Welcome to the world of fun. After slogging through your many passionate posts on your relatives, etc. it is good to see you having a bit of fun. However be warned, if you become too frivolous we may have to make you an honorary Australian.

Bob
--------------------------

Hi Bob... Oh NO!!! and Oh YES... I'm verbose,
and I never did have a shortage of whimsy and
wacky playfulness.

So sorry to you (any everyone else) that anyone has to `slog' thru all my words and passions.

I'm glad to hear that you did slog thru tho.
Part of this whole thing is that this Uncle was FAMILY... tons of history and memory comes with it for me and you have no idea just how much of that story is BRAND NEW info to process.

Ask me about my other Uncles STILL sometime
That uncle AND his still (out in the booneys) have passed on but they both left a legacy of hilarity in the family history. Nothing like White Lightening!

By the way...LOVE those AUSIES

BOB: Thanks for liking this post enuf to reply.
I thot everyone in here would decide that I was
a total wing--nut and kick me out of the MLU.

Guess I don't have to go Forum hunting!

Take care!
Old 03-04-03, 11:06
RIP

Default Hi carman

Notice I spelt your name correctly this time. Don't take the term "slog" as derogatory, it's just another Australianism. We MUST remember the sacrifices our relatives made. And if I didn't want to "slog" through your posts I wouldn't have.

My Dad served with the RAF during WW2 and was in many theatres of conflict including France, Italy and North Africa. He died about seven years ago, rotten selfish bugger. I would have loved him to have seen all the military vehicle restorations I have been involved with and some of the stuff on this forum.

I will always remember him.

Bob
Old 03-04-03, 13:29
Vets_Dottir

Hi Boob...ooops BOB

To tell the truth, I hadnot noticed that you'd spelled my name wrong. I'm real observant!

"slog"---I was NOT offended, I was thinking about how much of a "slog" it really IS to get thru my 4
FOUR f o u r pages of very wordy posts from me that are filled with some pretty personal stuff. Hard not to "wax personal' when it IS personal. Am very glad that people read it and care and I love seeing the interest and the input. FOUR PAGES!!!!
K O O L, EH?

By the way...when it's 4:22 a.m. here (like it is right now) what time is it in Australia, mate?

And those folks who have the selfish gall to up and depart this physical world before we're ready to have 'em leave (are we EVER ready? I think not)

Well... "miss" them... is such an understatement at times hey?

Nothing like a good long session of show and tell and being told and telling stories to those we care about. My dad died in 1972 and Mom in 1989 so I'm an orphan : and I don't like my siblings (grin...not true! I love them!!! Even the brother I remain incommunicado from because he's a bit... hmmm... undisciplined?:-) (I'm the only child of my Mother and Father and have 11 half-brothers and sisters. Wild hey?)

Enough words for now. Tie me kangaroo down, eh?: