MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-06-16, 00:02

Default New Regulations to Inspection

Gentlemen,

Wondering if someone can fill me in on the new regulations for safety inspection. I have historic plates, insurance and registration for my CMP but my temp sticker has run out. I'm in the process of switching wheels and tires but have a working set on now. Am I best to try to get this truck safe tested before July 1st? I think the truck is ready to be safe tested. Does this new reg include historic vehicles? What will the new regs have the owner do for a safety test after July 1st. Thanks again Ontario Gov't! If the new regs don't relate to historic vehicles I will just wait until I have the new wheels on. I couldn't find a darn thing on the web about how this might apply to historic vehicles. Also, what is the existing rules for safe test on historic vehicles?

Anxious,

Drew