MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 20-07-04, 07:41
Vets Dottir

Far-out and groovey G-Wiz ... learn me baby (...yikes ... time to sleep).
Old 20-07-04, 13:11
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Frank ....

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Skagfeld
BTW, at that time, Mark was trying to figure out the Equipment Issue Scale( EIS) for an 81mm mortar and Frank was doing his damndest to manoeuvre an Iltis over uncertain terrain in Wainwright.
Oh Oh!, quick someone give him a beer, me thinks the 'grey matter' is failing, cause it was an 84mm Carl Gustav, if it had have been an 81mm, the stories would still be in the papers because either the roof at FYA would have been full of holes, cause they 'loved to do things on the square' or the 'G Expressway' would have come under in-direct fire............

Cheers

P.S. Now see what you've gone and done Yappy, if you hadn't have started this thread, this wouldn't have been my 1000th post, oh well, what can I say....Oh!, I know!....morning 'Monkey Butt'
Old 20-07-04, 23:34
Vets Dottir

Default MArK-O

Morning Hairy-Beast Wrinkled-Butt ... did you sleep well?

Old 21-07-04, 01:02
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: MArK-O

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Wrinkled-Butt
PARDON ME!.....LISTEN HERE YOU TREE SWINGING, BANANA EATING, FRYING PAN LOVING, YAPPING LITTLE MONKEY BUTT!.....I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IT AIN'T WRINKLED.......YET!....The nerve of some people's children : ......%$#&@.......

AND BY THE WAY, I HOPE THOSE LITTLE BLOOD SUCKING, WINGED LITTLE CRITTERS, INFEST YOUR BANANA STUFFED LITTLE BUNKER, FOR THE REST OF THE $#@&*% SUMMER AND THEN SOME!!!!!!, SO THAT YOU'LL BE SCRATCHING YOUR WEE LITTLE MONKEY BUTT FROM NOW TO .......................&%$#$&!!!!

Last edited by Mark W. Tonner; 21-07-04 at 01:11.
Old 21-07-04, 01:30
Vets Dottir

Careful what you wish for Wrinkled Butt ...it could come true... one of those little suckers could mainline me with West Nile and cause me to have to learn Tantric Harrassment Techniques from the other side (hmmmm ... I CAN learn though! So I guess there's no real danger that you'll ever get the chance to miss me completely This side, that side, no relief from LMY for the Wicked)

Old 21-07-04, 02:26
Senior Forum Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Careful what you wish for Wrinkled Butt ...it could come true... one of those little suckers could mainline me with West Nile and cause me to have to learn Tantric Harrassment Techniques from the other side
NOPE, SORRY, WON'T WORK, THEY WOULDN'T LET YOU PASS OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE BECAUSE YOU'D SCARE THE CRAP OUTTA THE GUY ON THE OTHERSIDE, BESIDES, HE'S PROBABLY HEARD YOUR YAPPING FROM DOWN THERE ANYWAYS....YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP...AND HE'S PROBABLY WORKING ON A DEAL RIGHT NOW WITH SAINT PETER, FOR HIM TO TAKE YOU........BUT I'VE HEARD THAT THE NEGOTIATIONS HAVE REACHED A DEADLOCK......: SO I GUESS THAT MEANS THAT YOUR 'SOL', SORRY OLD GIRL, TRY AGAIN.......

Old 21-07-04, 02:44
Vets Dottir

Default Ah well...

Then I shall have to accept harassment, to and from me, from this side in the here and now.

Tell me something,if you know, Mark ... please, HOW does one get rid of HUMIDITY/DAMP in a bunker?
Thanks ...Karmen
Old 21-07-04, 02:57
Senior Forum Member

Post Re: Ah well...

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Tell me something,if you know, Mark ... please, HOW does one get rid of HUMIDITY/DAMP in a bunker?
Thanks ...Karmen
- ref humidity - thought the owner had central air installed?
- rid of humidity - get a dehumidifier

Cheers
Old 21-07-04, 03:24
Vets Dottir

Yes ... central air conditioning was installed a few days ago and we've blocked up all the vents down here and the central temp set is not unreasonable (I guess) but down here its a COLD damp that goes through layers of extra clothing right to the skin ... and deeper...

Would a de-humidifier effect the temperature too, or just the damp?
Old 21-07-04, 03:37
Senior Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by V_D
Yes ... central air conditioning was installed a few days ago and we've blocked up all the vents down here and the central temp set is not unreasonable (I guess) but down here its a COLD damp that goes through layers of extra clothing right to the skin ... and deeper...

Would a de-humidifier effect the temperature too, or just the damp?
It would take the dampness out of the air, shouldn't effect the temp.
Old 21-07-04, 04:01
Vets Dottir

Thanks Mark