MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 15-06-06, 03:31
RIP

Default Just for laughs Festival

We have this comedy festival here in Montreal.But they also have a TV program where they pull gags on people.
1) You come out of a covenience store with your brown bag and there's a lit TAXI sign on top of your car with a chinese couple and their luggags wanting to get to the airport or
2)The taxi sign is on top of your pick-up truck
3)There's a canoe,complete with roof tie downs on top of your pick-up truck,well balanced.--and you're a little Chinese guy.holding your brown paper bag,and there's a canoe on the cab roof/Anyway,my stomach has just stopped aching and I've stopped laughing finally over the last two hours
4) I thought of Mad Max on this one.A fellow in a tux has a ewe on a red leash with a pink bow on her collar in a city park,and he cons female passersby to take his picture with the ewe as he kisses her cheek,explaining to the female picture taker that the ewe is is his bride,at the same time putting a wedding ring on her left paw.I have to go rest now,My tummy hurts from laughing.
Old 15-06-06, 20:05
Vets Dottir

Geoff and I watched the program sometimes too and had some great laughs with it ... what a hoot sometimes. Good thing most people have a good sense of humour though , some of their shenanigans were pretty nasty I thought and I wonder how many almost had heart attacks

Ma Yappy