MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > Post-war Military Vehicles

Notices

Old 25-03-11, 11:41
Gilles Chartrand

Default New Home Post war vehicles Kemptville Barn

Hi Carolle and I got some really good news last night, we are officially moving to the Kemptville area in May early June. We literally bought the farm and it has a barn. Not as elegant nor as historical as the Hammond Barn, Carolle and I plan on calling this the Kemptville Barn (in honour of the Hammond Barn) and it will be dedicated to postwar/cold war vehicles.
We will be located on Highway 43 in Kemptville approximately 11 kms from the 416 and more importantly 7 kms from Tim Hortons. The property is almost 5 acres, has a really big Barn, a 30 x 30 storage shed, a 20 x 20 storage shed, 2 smaller garages and a really big barn. Oh yea it also has a nice 100 year old house.
Plenty of room for MV gatherings. The only thing that is scarey is we are really close to Mike Calnan's place.
House and Barn warming TBA. Gilles & Carolle
Attached Thumbnails
1143 County Rd 43 house 032.jpg   1143 County Rd 43 house 058.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 25-03-11, 12:06

Congratulations Gilles

but isnt moving to Ontario a bit much just so you can register an MLVW?

At least you will be nearer to Rideau Auctions now!

R

Last edited by Robin Craig; 25-03-11 at 12:14.
Old 25-03-11, 19:25
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Big Stills..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpns 421 View Post
Hi Carolle and I got some really good news last night, we are officially moving to the Kemptville area in May early June. We literally bought the farm and it has a barn. Not as elegant nor as historical as the Hammond Barn, Carolle and I plan on calling this the Kemptville Barn (in honour of the Hammond Barn) and it will be dedicated to postwar/cold war vehicles.
We will be located on Highway 43 in Kemptville approximately 11 kms from the 416 and more importantly 7 kms from Tim Hortons. The property is almost 5 acres, has a really big Barn, a 30 x 30 storage shed, a 20 x 20 storage shed, 2 smaller garages and a really big barn. Oh yea it also has a nice 100 year old house.
Plenty of room for MV gatherings. The only thing that is scarey is we are really close to Mike Calnan's place.
House and Barn warming TBA. Gilles & Carolle

Great move Gilles..Looking forward to the barn warming..You have two great big stills with the barn too..
Fill the suckers up with corn and liquid lightning runs out the bottom..(Of course you may want to strain the cow pucky out of it before you drink it) ..but the Hammond Barn boys would be right into it ....straight...
great move.
Alex
Old 25-03-11, 22:54
Gilles Chartrand

Default Kemptville Barn

I told you Robin I really wanted to register the MLVWs. The two big silos will be used as beer kegs for the boys from the Hammond Barn. You know the saying go big on the beer or stay home. Gilles