MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 18-01-11, 13:11

Default Militaria for sale

Hi all,
I have been collecting militaria for over 30 years and as we get older, we realize that we arent going to live to 150, so some projects have to go. I have also imported alot of gear and bought container loads of surplus bits and pieces. I am a keen re-enactor as well. I have been importing replica uniforms, equipment etc for quite a while also for the re-enactors. We have now started to put all of this together on a website for sale. Here's the site.
http://southerncrossmilitaria.weebly.com
I have only got a fraction of the items on there so far and try to add 10- 20 each week. Some items are one-offs, others I have hundreds of.
There will be a lot of military vehicle parts go on in the coming weeks.
A few issues over the past few years and not to mention my first baby boy "Hunter" coming into my life have made me realise that others could benefit by me selling what I have horded over the years.
I will be negotiable on the prices for MLU members, just let me know in your email through the contact page. Please feel free to send it on to others.
Some of the vehicles that well may come up are; Bren Gun Carrier, driving just needs painting, loads of extras; 2 x Chev Blitzes; 1 x Ford Blitz with original tipping body; WLA Harley older restoration; 150cm Searchlight and Trailer; Paratrooper Push Bike incomplete; Australian Dingo Armoured car completely restored includes everything inside and out. #12 &#13 cab Blitz Doors, Fuel tanks, Lights, Wheels, Motors.....the list goes on and on and on.
I hope I can pass some of these on to good homes.
Happy hunting.
Darren
Old 30-01-11, 12:00
Tony Baker

Default Interested in Ford Cab 13 stuff

Darren,

I have sent you an email through your web page regarding the blackout lights.
Then noticed you are fairly close to me, so I would be interested in anything to suit Ford Cab 13 (either F15 or F60s). I need lots of stuff so keep me in mind!

Also wouldn't mind discussing the PNG tour some time too.

My dad (see profile photo) served in Rabaul, Jacquinot Bay, Port Moresby etc... I once considered doing a trip over there to see Rabaul especially. Heard it was covered in volcanic material from an eruption in 90's. Is that correct?

Anyhow, I will keep eyes open for any updates to the stuff for sale.

Cheers,

Tony

Last edited by Private_collector; 30-01-11 at 12:00. Reason: I stuffed up spelling :-)