MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > Auction and Classified Ad Site Heads Up

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-14, 12:19
Blitzed

Default Ford Blitz collection

Here are a couple of blitz trucks for sale. They are not mine. I am posting these here for a friend who is not a member. She would like to know more about them before they are sold. I believe the camo one is a ford gun tractor no.8. What does mlu think? Here is what Nicky has to say. You can reply here as she can view it or email her with the address provided.

Quote:
Hi there,

I've recently inherited some things from my Dad, who passed away a while back and was a diesel mechanic and avid collector of all things old. I'm going to be looking to sell them eventually, and was hoping to get some honest advice from people who know more than I do about a couple of his Blitz vehicles (I'm a nurse, so trucks are definitely not my area of expertise).

Firstly, I'm wondering if anyone can identify them? I think the yellow one is ex-ambulance (at least that's what I remember Dad saying about it)? The camo one remains a mystery, and unfortunately the data plates are missing.

I'm also curious as to what you would like to know about the vehicle if you were looking to buy it. I know some details - like that both trucks run, engine numbers and types, both have been well cared for and housed in sheds etc, but what else would you want to know about it? And what would you pay for it or expect the value to be?

Any advice or info you have that you think might help would be much appreciated. I can be contacted on this Email Address"

Thanks again for your help Ryan!
Nicky

Last edited by Howard; 04-08-14 at 15:10. Reason: Remove email address to prevent spam etc