MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-01-21, 04:58

Default Canadian Military Motorcycles, the Machines and Man

Hello to all. For many years I have tried to acquire all of the ex CDN Military motorcycles and associated equipment that I could find. The goal is to open a museum focusing on this area of history. I would especially love to hear from any all Men and Women who have used these machines while in service with the Canadian Military, and the families of the same if they have stories, pics to share. I would also love to here from any former R.C.E.M.E members that worked on the machines, as well as any Vehicle Techs,and mechanics, that may have service stories, tricks, techniques to share. I hope to gather as much information as possible, and hope that anyone who has anything to share, veteran dispatch rider, to current owner or enthusiast to do so. Please PM if wanting to share privately or post here. The goal is to preserve this history and the memories of those that made this history possible. Cheers! Grant