MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > Military Shows & Events > COROWA - THE EVENT

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-18, 09:02
Corowa Project 30

Default Corowa 2019

In 2019 we will be celebrating 40 years of the Corowa Swim-In. It will start on Monday 11th March and end of Sunday 17th March.

We have started putting together a book which will be released at the 40th Anniversary of the event in 2020 (41st year). We encourage any person who has attended the Swim-In to participate in writing stories on their experiences of the event. Please send me a message so I can forward you a form to get you started. kveinc@optusnet.com.au

I am sure there are a number of stories which you could all share along with some photos.

After attending Corowa since 1980 (when it started I am sure I can put some information together) along with trip reports which have been included on the website and anyone who has written a report can forward it to Richard Farrant, our Webmaster and President.

With 2018 being our largest attendance of vehicles we know the event will get bigger in the future. 270 vehicles with 111 Land Rovers which were the theme vehicles and 84 jeeps plus 3 GPA's and a number of other types of vehicles.

We are now looking forward to the 2019 themes which are Year of the Amphibian and Year of the Prototype.
In 2020 we will have year of the motorcycle and then in 2021 is another Year of the Jeep. Will those with Land Rovers try and beat the number of jeeps! Anything is possible with the release of Land rovers through Frontline Machinery.
In 2022 it will be Year of the Heavy Metal.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT