Notices

Old 05-04-04, 20:57
Vets Dottir

Unhappy I Miss SHADOW!

Hey Shadow ...
ARF
and
WOOF
I miss my favorite WOOFER BEER-FETCHER ...

Sad-Yapski
Old 09-04-04, 15:18
RIP

Default The SHADOW BUNNY is alive & well!!

Dear Vets,
Happy to see you back in Winterpeg.As I write,I'm staring at a photo of the Shadster I just took last night ,posing with an Easter basket ,the handle of which,is being delicately held in his mouth.This is the dry run for his Easter Sunday morning participation with the girls in the annual easter egg hunt.The problem is that he kept violently shaking his head because of the bunny ears fastened over his floppy golden ears,which in effect caused the various colored easter eggs to fall out of the wicker basket.He then dropped the basket on the floor in order to smell the scattered glosselly colored chocolate eggs.Boy!Do goldens love the smell of chocolate.Anyhoo,as it stands now,I'm going to have to explain to my girls why there are various large teeth marks all over the foil covering them.Boy!it's hard to make a Golder Retriever drop eggs lodged in their vise grip mouths.As a final note,I will be calling the cops to advise them that if they see a drunk & a golden bunny out for a walk after midnite saturday nite,it' only me & the bunny
Happy Easter
Old 10-04-04, 20:05
Vets Dottir

Default Re: The SHADOW BUNNY is alive & well!!

Hey Garry ... and SHADOW

Thanks for the reply and Nice to hear all about the Shadster and that he's practicing up for Easter Sunday (gee ... thats tomorrow already!)The Easter Bunny will probably need thrmal underwear here in Winterpeg, and carry heavy eggs to weight him to the ground (cold winds!) I wonder, by the time he's done delivering he won't be so Golden anymore. Chocolate Retreiver perhaps GRIN YUM ... come 'ere Shadow...(no... I wouldn't hurt my fave Woofer!)

Well ... must go. Need time to fantasize about opening all my chocolate covered Birthday presents tomorrow GRIN YUM

Scratch to the Shadster and Easter hugs to you and yours!

Quote:
Originally posted by Garry Shipton
Dear Vets,
Happy to see you back in Winterpeg.As I write,I'm staring at a photo of the Shadster I just took last night ,posing with an Easter basket ,the handle of which,is being delicately held in his mouth.This is the dry run for his Easter Sunday morning participation with the girls in the annual easter egg hunt.The problem is that he kept violently shaking his head because of the bunny ears fastened over his floppy golden ears,which in effect caused the various colored easter eggs to fall out of the wicker basket.He then dropped the basket on the floor in order to smell the scattered glosselly colored chocolate eggs.Boy!Do goldens love the smell of chocolate.Anyhoo,as it stands now,I'm going to have to explain to my girls why there are various large teeth marks all over the foil covering them.Boy!it's hard to make a Golder Retriever drop eggs lodged in their vise grip mouths.As a final note,I will be calling the cops to advise them that if they see a drunk & a golden bunny out for a walk after midnite saturday nite,it' only me & the bunny
Happy Easter