MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Old 24-03-09, 10:10

Default spares for WD motorcycle site

I recently set up a forumsite to buy/sell your motorcyle parts for all ex army motorcycles, but mainly of course WW2 related items: http://www.wdmotorcycles.yourbb.nl
My reasoning for this is as follows (and as stated in the introduction of the site):

What I missed on some of the forums that are by now an inseparable part of the vintage vehicle and re-enactment world, is a non-profit platform to sell or buy parts etc. with a sole dedication to the two-wheelers (and outfits). I have attempted to create such a trading place, where anyone can offer their motorcycle spares for sale or put a wanted ad up. Without wanting to compete with the one-make sites that are around, I have for the time being, opted for a third make-by-make topic-line named ‘questions and information’. This is for you to put down relevant information for all to share, and to find out more on the subject that you have questions about.

For the for sale advertisements, I would like to ask to put both a clear description and an asking price, and place a photograph on one of those special sites, with a link in your ad.

In order to put an ad on this forum, you will have to register. When you put up an advertisement here, everybody can see that at the same time, so no advantage for me or anyone else with admin or moderator status.

One last bit: I am not in any way responsible for the sales taking place through this site. Nor can I vouch for the quality of these parts.

As ever: BUYER BEWARE!

Rob van Meel, March 2009

PS as we are all grown ups, please refrain from foul language and unnecessary baiting. Play it nicely, thank you.

Last edited by Rob van Meel; 31-03-09 at 08:59. Reason: non working URL
Old 31-03-09, 01:46
zipperhead

Default This link does not work?

I have few bike bits to go and no where except Epay to send them.

Help?
Old 31-03-09, 08:57

Weird. Indeed when using the link min the first posting, a message comes up stating that the forum is not activated or something.
When I simply keyed in the www.wdmotorcycles.yourbb.nl it came up allright.

edit: now both links seem to work fine!
I am lost.

Rob

Last edited by Rob van Meel; 31-03-09 at 09:00. Reason: new information
Old 31-03-09, 10:10

Default Rob van Meel

Rob away from the original subject I know...are you and the boys comming over for the 250 th Aniversary of the Battle of Minden...held at KOSB Barracks,Berwick on Tweed. Saturday 1 st August 209 MINDEN DAY...best regards malcolm erik bogaert