MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > Canadian Military Vehicle Organisations > Ontario Military Vehicle Association News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-03-17, 16:28

Default OMVA tables at the MVPA convention 2017

The OMVA is going to have two tables at the MVPA convention in Cleveland Ohio. The tables will be in the India section # 1-02 & 1-03. We will be using these tables to advertise the OMVA as well as a place to leave your bag or jacket while in the convention hall. If you would like sell any items we will try to make room for you at these tables. If you are a regular vender and wish to reserve your own table I suggest doing so asap. Tables are limited and and going fast. I hope to see many of our members at the convention as it's very close to us this year. I know of a number of you have already contact me to say they will be there. Please consider joining us?