MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Old 17-05-05, 17:30
Vets Dottir

Talking Wherefore art Grandpa?

Hey, I hear that a certain Old Fart Grandpa is bewitched by a certain newborn little Missy ... can't take his eyes off her and won't let anyone else pull her from his arms ... and that he's really more of a Mother-Hen (cluck cluck cluck) these days than a -ish pest pestering me ... it's nice to enjoy this holiday ...

So ... I wonder ... will there be picture of this little magic package of mewling sunshine that has betwitched a hardnosed sumbitch into a mez-mer-eye-zed Grand-PA?

Ma
Old 17-05-05, 22:02
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Wherefore art Grandpa?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir
So ... I wonder ... will there be picture of this little magic package of mewling sunshine that has betwitched a hardnosed sumbitch into a mez-mer-eye-zed Grand-PA?
Ok Pixie *itch, you asked for it........ ....now go away and leave us alone...... :idea: .......but your holiday will be over tomorrow, so prepare yourself......

Emily-Marie (8 days old).......
Attached Images

Old 31-05-05, 20:21
Vets Dottir

Default Havin' a holiday ...

Well Master Mark-O-Grandpa, it seems it is YOU who is still mostly on holiday ... but the truth is probably more that you've been bewitched by your wee Missy-Tonner twirling you round her little finger with her mewling, coo-ing, and trusting little face ... (I understand the magic ... please tell her that Ma is indebted to her for distracting you from harassing me, thank you verra much from Ma )
Old 31-05-05, 20:27
Senior Forum Member

Question Re: Havin' a holiday ...

Quote:
..... by your wee Missy-Tonner twirling you round her little finger with her mewling, coo-ing, and trusting little face ...
Are you talking about Jennifer-Marie (aka George) ?......
Old 31-05-05, 20:38
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Havin' a holiday ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
Are you talking about Jennifer-Marie (aka George) ?......
Good one Grandpa-T ... I actually meant George-2, but my own wee Missy-Elysia aka Yappy-2 still wraps me round her wee little finger too :
Old 31-05-05, 21:18
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Havin' a holiday ...

Quote:
Good one Grandpa-T ... I actually meant George-2, but my own wee Missy-Elysia aka Yappy-2 still wraps me round her wee little finger too :
So if you meant George 2, well that would be Missy-Wright (aka Emily-Marie), daughter of George, who would be Missy-Tonner (aka Jennifer-Marie), daughter of Grandma-Tonner (aka Denise-Marie).....before you ask.....its a French-Canadian thing.... I don't understand a word they say half the time....but that's probably the way they want it anyways........

: yet MA ..... I am......
Old 31-05-05, 21:29
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Havin' a holiday ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
So if you meant George 2, well that would be Missy-Wright (aka Emily-Marie), daughter of George, who would be Missy-Tonner (aka Jennifer-Marie), daughter of Grandma-Tonner (aka Denise-Marie).....before you ask.....its a French-Canadian thing.... I don't understand a word they say half the time....but that's probably the way they want it anyways........

: yet MA ..... I am......
Yep ... I'm totally : and can surely sympathize with your mental-befuddlement. I just have to try and get who's who and when and with whom and are these 5 people with similar sounding surnames actually the SAME PERSON or NOT? in my family history to empathize with you.

AArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh hh

Oh yes ... thank you for clearing the Missy thing up, kinda sorta. And I can also understand how your confusion could be a benefit to the Ladies of the house!