MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 08-02-03, 19:56
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default 'Year of the Blitz' Available Now!

MLU is pleased to announce that Keith Webb's outstanding CMP video documentary is now available for purchase throughout North America, the U.K. and Europe!

Distributed by the undersigned for enthusiasts here in North America and by Hanno Spoelstra for those in Europe and the U.K., YEAR OF THE BLITZ is an outstanding, professionally filmed and produced, 48-minute story of the March 2002 gathering of CMP trucks at Corowa, Australia. Thirty-four examples were in attendance, making this the largest gathering of its kind, anywhere.

As a long-time CMP owner and participant himself, Keith covers not only the event, but some of the history of CMP use in Australia, as well as related stories from Canada and the U.K.; more to the point, he captures - beautifully - the essence of the men (and women!) who continue to preserve this heritage by keeping these wonderful old trucks running some 60 years on. This is a production which will keep you smiling from start to finish!

Please see the MLU Kitshop page at http://www.mapleleafup.org/kitshop.html for a further description, links and ordering instructions. You can now purchase by regular post or PayPal (as you prefer), in both Europe and North America!

Now... those of us NOT in Australia have to figure out how to beat their record...

Thanks, I KNOW you'll enjoy this!
Old 06-03-05, 20:22
Vets Dottir

Default Love YOTB

Keith, I'm totally stoked to own a copy of "Year Of The Blitz" video now ... and it's so wonderful to see some MLU faces to put to the names of some MLU Members. And hey, your voice is wonderful for narration!!!

The CMPS are great too

How many of you MLU-ers have bought copies of Keith's YOTB Video? I'm curious

Karmen
Old 18-03-05, 15:59
MLU Administrator

Default Re: Love YOTB

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir
How many of you MLU-ers have bought copies of Keith's YOTB Video?
A good many, but still not all of them

Here's the latest recipient of a copy of YOTB, Poul Brink Larsen of the DMKF - Danish Historic Military Vehicle Association.

Keith, Poul wondered when YOTB II will be released - he can even provide some footage!

Hanno
Old 03-03-06, 23:28
1942 C15A

Default YOTB

Sitting here now watching my copy , very good story told here . Narration done very well . Excellent close up camera work on aspects of CMPs . Huge effort made to coordinate this I'd wager . Well worth the trip and very pleased to see that World Record broken !!!

Cheers , Johnnie .
Old 04-03-06, 02:23
Mr. HUP

Default Re: Re: Love YOTB

Quote:
Originally posted by Hanno Spoelstra
Keith, Poul wondered when YOTB II will be released - he can even provide some footage!
I am green with envy...and more determined to move my HUP project to its finish - all I need now is time...

P.S. Nice videos- keep them coming, I find them strangely compelling and inspirational...