MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Restoration Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-13, 20:25

Default Ford GP

Now prior to migrating to the USA, I disposed of all my vehicles and vehicle related 'stuff' - the Yass boys were happy recipients of a reasonable chunk of it - and I said to myself my hands-on restoration days were over, and that I'd concentrate on research and writing (which I have).

But my will power was broken yesterday when I was offered a first series Ford GP (No, I haven't left off the 'W'), reasonably complete and with some spares. It will need a ground-up restoration. Ok, Ok, I know it's not a CMP, but I couldn't resist ....oh well, now to re-equip a workshop!!

So: anyone with some info on/images of first series Ford GPs they are willing to share, please contact me by PM or post on this thread. This is a whole new vehicle to me: haven't done anymore than take a 4-wheel steer version (5th series GP?) for a quick drive, and know little about GPs otherwise. At least I already have a manual (TM10-1101) to start me off!

Mike C
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S6301133.jpg (52.5 KB, 61 views)