MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 10-06-13, 06:36

Default WWII Canadian FORD LYNX SCOUT CAR original manuals

I have some very rare original Canadian Ford Scout Car manuals for sale. They were acquired by me years ago out of Australia where more of these vehicles survive than in Canada. I had hopes of getting a Lynx Scout Car but have now abandoned that idea, thus the manuals are for sale.

FSC2-01 SPARE PARTS LIST FOR CAR SCOUT FORD II (LYNX II) August 1944
>>>>>>>>>>> Appears to be complete. Fold out colour charts. The three screw posts are rusty and first page has broken free but is there. One small bookworm hole 3/4 through manual from back (about 1 mm diameter) . $400 + postage

SC-F1 and F2 OPERATING INSTRUCTIOONS AND WORKSHOP MANUAL --- CAR SCOUT MK. III and MK. III* CANADIAN (LYNX I) May 1943. Maintenance
>>>>>>>>>>> One in excellent condition with both insert large fold out charts (stowage diagram and lube diagram) $400 + postage
>>>>>>>>>>> One good condition with one (1) insert large fold out chart (stowage diagram). I can provide a digital photo of the lube chart. $350 + postage

Colin MacGregor Stevens, CD
Richmond, BC

Last edited by Colin Macgregor Stevens; 12-06-13 at 09:11.
Old 13-06-13, 10:10

Default Lynx manual donations.

It would be nice to donate those manuals to a museum that has a Lynx on display. As a former museum curator I'm sure you can appreciate how well the manuals would be received for display alongside a real and very rare Lynx.