MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > Military Shows & Events

Notices

Old 18-04-05, 22:08
MLU Administrator

Default 60 years liberation, Ede, NL: 16 april 2005

See 60 years liberation 17 april 1945 Ede The Netherlands for some great pictures of the event I participated in last Saturday.

H.
Old 20-04-05, 15:20
RIP

Default 60th Anniversary in Canada

Hi Hanno,
In conjunction with the anniversary,Princess Margriet of the Netherlands will visit Montreal for two days on May 10th.For events listings in Montreal and Ottawa,log on to www.dutchliberation.ca
Old 20-04-05, 21:14
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Great event

Wonderful pics, Hanno. Thanks for the link. Excellent standard of restoration, paricularly the CMPs.
The C60X is an impressive restoration, as is the Cab 11 C15. Also looking good is the CGT with 25 pounder and limber. What a combination!
Also noticed the C15A - did you have your F15A there, or did I miss it in the gallery?

Also, what was the 6 wheel armoured car?

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern
Old 02-05-05, 18:31
Vets Dottir

Default Re: 60 years liberation, Ede, NL: 16 april 2005

Quote:
Originally posted by Hanno Spoelstra
See 60 years liberation 17 april 1945 Ede The Netherlands for some great pictures of the event I participated in last Saturday.
Great to see those photos Hanno. Thanks for that link. DUTCH WW2 FORUM ... if you people notice at the bottom of that page, they're just starting a WW2 forum ... (it's in the Dutch language so unless you read Dutch ... )

Karmen
Old 03-05-05, 00:00

I am glad you liked my photos... the weather was bad that day so many photos are blurred because of movement of the vehicles(some drivers were in hurry ).

The WO2 forum is just a try. Perhaps I will use it when people are getting intrested in such a forum.

On the 8th of may 2005 I will go to the big parade with many canadian and british veterans in Apeldoorn(The Netherlands).

Check this link: http://www.apeldoorn-canada.com/index2.html

I hope to take many photos that day...
Old 03-05-05, 15:23
MLU Administrator

Default Re: Great event

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith Webb
The C60X is an impressive restoration, as is the Cab 11 C15. Also looking good is the CGT with 25 pounder and limber. What a combination!
Also noticed the C15A - did you have your F15A there, or did I miss it in the gallery?
Hi Keith, the Cab 11 C15 is owned restored by our forum member Maurice Donckers. It is in an excellent condition, despite being restored quite a few years ago.
The "Dutch Props Committee" and other historical collections of the Netherlands Army put a large number of vehicles on the road. Two Sherman tanks, Diamond T + Rogers trailer + M10 w/17pdr SP AT Gun, Diamond T Cargo, Diamond T Half Track with 17-pdr AT Gun, and then some. The CGT is an ex-Danish Army example, owned by the Royal Netherlands Army Artillery Collection. I've driven it, but it wasn't my turn this time. This time I got to drive the ...errm... Jeep!

H.
Attached Thumbnails
img_0894.jpg  
Old 03-05-05, 15:48
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by blutch
I am glad you liked my photos... the weather was bad that day so many photos are blurred because of movement of the vehicles(some drivers were in hurry ).

The WO2 forum is just a try. Perhaps I will use it when people are getting intrested in such a forum.

On the 8th of may 2005 I will go to the big parade with many canadian and british veterans in Apeldoorn(The Netherlands).

Check this link: http://www.apeldoorn-canada.com/index2.html

I hope to take many photos that day...
I'm glad you'll be making it to see the parade. I hope EVERYONE takes lots of photos too

I can't imagine your forum not taking off if the word gets out about it ... maybe someone will join and start some ENGLISH posts too
Old 05-12-05, 11:03
MLU Administrator

Default Re: Great event

Quote:
Originally posted by Keith Webb
Also, what was the 6 wheel armoured car?
It's a pre-WW2 Landsverk L180. Further to the one displayed in April, there's a second ex-Irish Defence Force example in Holland since earlier this year - see http://www.landsverk-m38.nl.

H.