MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 12-04-05, 09:15
Jeep guy in CMP world!

Default Studebaker US6x6 for sale. Sydney, Australia

Hi all
Regretful sale , but i need the money to complete my jeep! I bought her when i had money, and then wouldnt you know it i found a nice CMP as well... but no money to get it then! Cruel world... anyway!

1945, Chassis# US6 99918. Decent + condition. Good drivetrain- complete, including original rims and good>useable tyres. Includes a PTO, but no winch- this vehicle never came with a winch but had a PTO fitted later. All seems to be in good condition. Brakes understandably need redoing. Has hydraulic clutch, not the original mechanical- currently doesnt work. Has 1/4' strip of plate welded on top of both chassis rails from end to cab, but chassis appears good. Has pintle hook and spare A frame.

Complete engine bay- orig carby, genny, dizzy, radiator, horn, volt reg etc- its all there. Engine is not stuck- havent tried to start it yet.

Cab:
Interior is complete, but with non original seat. Has been converted to RHD, but easily put back.
Speedo (works) and reads 33765- believed to be original miles. All gauges, rotary light switch, and other knobs etc. Lots of body parts- mirror brackets, lights, marker lights, tool fittings, door handles, window winders etc.
Some small rust in the back of the cab, bit in front floor and the rear panel needs popping out.

Includes new glass for cab and a early International Acco tray for the back- inc hood bows. Its in good+ condition, though missing one side of troop seats.

Price: $1000AU or swap for jeep parts. Pictures easily available upon request.
Any questions, then please dont hesitate to ask.

Its a good truck, and doesnt seem too hard to restore or get going, its just that i need the money i "invested" back! (ACCO Tray available separateley if interested)

If interested in her, personal message, email or phone my mobile. Located in Windsor, N.S.W, Australia.

Cheers,
Ian Fawbert.

1942 Script Willys MB, sn:131175
1942 Script Ford GPW, sn:11730
1944 Ford GPW
1943 #3 GMH jeep trailer
1945 #4 GMH, RAAF jeep Trailer
SOLD: Ford F15A. Aust. #? Office Body.
www.vintageengines.net

Last edited by Ian Fawbert; 21-07-21 at 13:14.