MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Old 11-04-09, 16:54
Terry

Default Spring cleaning in BC ........

Morning all

Well now that Spring has finally arrived Ive had a chance to get out and start cleaning the F15A, the inside of the cab is much more hospitable now as well the windows got a well deserved cleaning so now we can actually see where we want to go !

Also hung the new NOS military fibre rope on the front bumper which seems to fit like a glove, If anyone needs one of there PM me and Ill give you the info on them, they are made in Caanda for the US military but mine came with all the tags still on them a nice simple but effective addition.

Ive also been looking the 8BA engine over thanks to Keith IDing it for me, thanks Keith

Looks like its time to get the motor up and running from many years of sleeping, than on to the brakes which will need some time to be all safe as there seems to be a few leaks.

Well enjoy the pics, more to come as I make progress.

Have a MLU kinda day !

Terry

PS dont mind the pie platter on the mirror, I have a pesky Robin bird which seems to like to use my door ledge as a bathroom !
Attached Thumbnails
CMP tow rope Apr 09-09 001.jpg   CMP tow rope Apr 09-09 002.jpg   CMP cleanup day 2 April 6 09 004.jpg   CMP tow rope Apr 09-09 003.jpg  

1942ish F15441-M