MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 13-12-05, 16:58

Default 1941 Universal Carrier - for sale

Hello:
I'm new to this board so please guide me if needed. I am partners in the sale of a 1941 Universal (Bren Gun) Carrier made by Ford at their Windsor, Ont. Canada plant. This unit has been reconditioned, everything works (except the 2 attached Bren Guns). I believe it would not be all that difficult to bring it to the fine restored condition of some of the pictures I've seen on the master web site. It is located about an hour east of Toronto, Ont.

Also have a 1944 DUKW (the duck) amphibious vehicle for sale.
It has always been stored inside (as has been the Universal Carrier) but is in original unrestored condition.

MODERATOR deleted unnecessary email address
Old 13-12-05, 17:43
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default MLU Process

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. The proper procedure is to place your offerings here in the FOR SALE section; I've copied your thread over, and as soon as you ack this, I'll delete the other.

Secondly, I'm going to zap your email address. It's food-for-spammers. Anyone can email you through the system by clicking on your profile, and it keeps you safe; or they can PM you.

Third, have you got a name? We feel much more comfortable knowing whom we're speaking to, even if it's just in a signature. You can set this up by going through the USERCP button at top and then USER PROFILE.

Last, have you pictures of your vehicles? You can upload them if they're no more than 600 pixels wide and 100 kbs. I'm sure all would like to see them!

Cheers,

Geoff