MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Softskin Forum

Notices

Old 15-02-14, 11:42
bj

Default front wheel spacers

Hi all my c60s Holden 2.2 tipper ex PMG being a late builds i think? round gauges is sourposed to be on the 8.25 duals it has?. however i don’t have the spacers for the front axle so if any one in say vic aus has spares id be interested like a fool i didn’t grab the ones off the scrap pile at the uncles at his clearing sale they had taken them off the family f60l monkyface because off balance problems they were running full size tyres on the modified 3 to make 2 dual split rims which i do have for our [f60l not the original] went back to straights on the front they were running a full twin exhaust for so the uncle says better valve life thru better valve cooling apparently for those that no it used to take an hour from the Geelong wharf to the top of warn ponds with 4 ton of super on thanks bj
Old 26-02-14, 00:00

send us a pic of what u seek if u have one i may have what u are looking for here
Reguards Mike
2x 41ford
2wc dodge
1wc56 dodge
Old 02-03-14, 12:19
bj

Default spacer

I don’t have any pictures and iv been all over the forum and cant find any however you have two flanges separated by webs holes in both that are in line the inner goes over the existing studs the outer is for the wheel spanner to go through with new studs between the holes the distance between the flanges corrects the offset of a dual however i was looking at what tires and rims i have here and one had a 8/25 on it and it didn’t look too stretched so i think for the c60s tipper which is still Compleat [getting rings in it at the moment] and has the original duals though not on at the moment its running ford d series ill put straights on the front. As for the f60l when we get to it its been stripped and has a gmc tray at the moment we think we will do it as a 50/s farm truck as per kieths old add however if you read the fine print in it they were only on 7/50s we will use the big modded rims with straights on the front and run 10/00/s it will be a transporter for our vintage fordson tractors thanks bj
Old 02-03-14, 20:12

front wheel spacers:
Attached Thumbnails
Wandin 001.jpg  
Old 02-03-14, 23:14

Default hi barrie pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrie edge View Post
Hi all my c60s Holden 2.2 tipper ex PMG being a late builds i think? round gauges is sourposed to be on the 8.25 duals it has?. however i don’t have the spacers for the front axle so if any one in say vic aus has spares id be interested like a fool i didn’t grab the ones off the scrap pile at the uncles at his clearing sale they had taken them off the family f60l monkyface because off balance problems they were running full size tyres on the modified 3 to make 2 dual split rims which i do have for our [f60l not the original] went back to straights on the front they were running a full twin exhaust for so the uncle says better valve life thru better valve cooling apparently for those that no it used to take an hour from the Geelong wharf to the top of warn ponds with 4 ton of super on thanks bj
hi send me a pm i have what u are looking for here have some pics but to big to upload here so i can email em to u to see if the are the ones you are seeking
2x 41ford
2wc dodge
1wc56 dodge
Old 02-03-14, 23:54

Default hi

another try to upload
Attached Images

2x 41ford
2wc dodge
1wc56 dodge