MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 07-07-22, 17:09

Default Restored F60H CMP for sale in Ontario

Edit: Now entertaining offers

Hello all,

I have had some wonderful assistance on the Facebook group, and thought I would share here also. I have 3 CMP vehicles for sale for an estate (one sold pending payment, one currently on hold for a museum) and this particular thread is for the F60H 6x4, the owner (John Hotson) was well renowned in the community and we would like to see these trucks go to a good home. Located near Stratford, Ontario Canada and willing to help arrange haulage/shipping locally, across Canada and beyond. You probably know more than me about the specifics from the pictures than I do. All have been fully restored, but have since sat for a couple/few years. They all run, drive and had a full engine service and new batteries. Ownerships in hand. Some have had modern features added like 12V electrics, alternators, brake servos to make them more 'driveable'. I highly recommend a visit to see them in person so that they can be appreciated fully, asking price is now $16,500. Please email me at jack@sonofawoodcutter.ca for more pics, private message me or call +1 (647) 638 8404. Cheers!

1940 F60H Cab 11, Ford Flathead V8, apparently only a few exist in Canada believed to not be the original body, but is a period correct WW2 body.

Also available: C15A Cab 13, Wire Radio truck, Chevy inline 6 - NOW SOLD

Click image for larger version

Name:	Front Side.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	175.3 KB
ID:	129364 Click image for larger version

Name:	Side.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	129365 Click image for larger version

Name:	Back side.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	214.4 KB
ID:	129366 Click image for larger version

Name:	Back.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	131.7 KB
ID:	129367 Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	129368

Last edited by Jack Fouracre; 25-09-22 at 16:52.
Old 27-07-22, 14:21

Hello all, we were standing firm on the price to begin but are now entertaining offers if anybody is interested? One did sell already, just the radio truck and the F60 left. Then we will move onto international auction sites etc. You can call or text me anytime at 647 638 8404 or email jack@sonofawoodcutter.ca. Thanks
Old 28-08-22, 17:01

Default Restored F60H CMP for sale in Ontario

Hi all, we have further reduced the price of our restored F60H CMP vehicle, asking price is now $16,500 CAD. We would love to see it stay in Ontario, one of our other CMP's is already going to the states . Its in really great shape with a few luxuries like 12v electrics and a brake servo. Believed to 1 of only 3 left in Canada, help save her! Located near Stratford, ON, contact me directly on 647 638 8404 or DM
Attached Thumbnails
%IkVJo4yQgO9b7SuSBm5rg_thumb_26ee.jpg   0oJUAT7CTQqpi6w%i2G2Hg_thumb_26f0.jpg   drhGAiyfRbmnQQ0E%jfvNg_thumb_265b.jpg   TEd7oUIDSLmQnlikaxNtuA_thumb_264e.jpg   a%MUnTFsTP6cH35ebx%wDQ_thumb_26e5.jpg  

Old 31-08-22, 18:39
aut viam inveniam aut fac

boy i hate to see these uniquely Canadian vehicles go to the States where they have no historical reference.

As Stan Rogers sang in one of his historical reference songs, 'not one in 10,000 knows....' and that applies to Canadian military history. Every time we lose one of these south, it's the loss of another chance to educate fellow Cdns.

I regretfully sold my restored C60 out west with the provisos of

right of first refusal,
guarantee it would not be sold outside of Canada.

Don't know whatever happened to it though.
Old 02-09-22, 13:53

Educating people on what little I know of these vehicles has been much of the fun for me. I have gone over the quick wikipedia story probably 200 times, people are amazed at what Canada achieved for the war effort, in such a short period of time. Makes them proud to be Canadian!

As long as it goes to somebody that appreciates it for what it is, and doesn't use it for hauling firewood from the bush, I am okay with it I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Montgomery View Post
boy i hate to see these uniquely Canadian vehicles go to the States where they have no historical reference.

As Stan Rogers sang in one of his historical reference songs, 'not one in 10,000 knows....' and that applies to Canadian military history. Every time we lose one of these south, it's the loss of another chance to educate fellow Cdns.

I regretfully sold my restored C60 out west with the provisos of

right of first refusal,
guarantee it would not be sold outside of Canada.

Don't know whatever happened to it though.
Old 25-09-22, 16:50

Default Price reduction

Price reduced to $16,500 CAD before listing on international auction site
Old 17-10-22, 00:57

Beautiful truck. Sorry to say, out of my price range. Hope it finds a great home.

M29C Floater-"Jasmine" (Sold)
Faun Kraka-"Rommel" (Sold)
Member: The Ranger Regiment Association #5005,#5008
Old 19-10-22, 00:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Leiker View Post
Beautiful truck. Sorry to say, out of my price range. Hope it finds a great home.
Thank you I appreciate it, hoping it stays in Canada and in the hands of somebody that really appreciates them
Old 17-12-22, 18:58

SOLD, thanks all!
Old 18-12-22, 09:17
MLU Administrator

Jack told me this F60H was sold to marketing company, so chances are it will be seen out often?