MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 29-04-15, 04:05

Default And now for something completely different...

Well I didn't know what category to put this under, so we'll give the "buy and sell" a try. There are members here who over the years have come across deals, some big some small. There is one member on this forum whom recently received a large shipment of very sought after CMP parts from South America. Great catch.....however I don't think this has ever appeared on the forum since birth. I was in the right place at the right time and the price was just TOOOO GOOOOD to turn down. I bought myself over 3600 cans of spray paint. All different colors, 3 different primers, flourescents, golds, brass you name it........BUT NOT ONE BLOODY CAN OF OLIVE DRAB GREEN!!! So now the deal is to put them on Craig's List and Kijiji and unload them.
I actually should send them down to New Zealand. My buddy Ian MacArthur recently stayed here for a couple of weeks and he told me what he paid for aerosols in NZ. If we only had a container going down!
Any who enjoy the pics.....by the way Hanno, I've quite a bit of Holland Orange. Care to make a deal. Cheers.....Robert
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00936.JPG   DSC00939.JPG