MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 03-03-20, 09:45

Default Looking for parts for Lynx 1944

Gentlemen, good morning,
I introduce myself, my name is Fabio Temeroli and I am writing to you from the republic of San Marino (Italy). I am asking for your help. I recovered Patrik Tedeschi's Lynx that some of you already know, built in November 1944 with chassis number 4215. I miss some parts: the two seats, the large oil filter, the brake-clutch pedal, the lever that engages the all-wheel drive, and other parts, if any of you had parts of the Lynx in general, you can contact me. . temerolifabio@omniway.sm
Old 03-03-20, 18:07
MLU Administrator

Hello Fabio,

Welcome to our forum. I moved your posting from Peter’s thread to here, so you have a better visibility for your request.

Please share a photo or two to show us your project, please.

Regards,
Hanno
Old 04-03-20, 10:31

Default Lynz 4215

Hello to all of you, I introduce myself, my name is Fabio Temeroli and I am writing to you from the Republic of San Marino (Italy), I am asking you for help, I am restoring a Linx that has remained in Italy since 1944, its chassis number is 4215. I ask you if you can help me with a few spare parts, I miss the 2 seats, the oil filter, the all-wheel drive lever and other spare parts. I hope for your help.
Fabio
Old 04-03-20, 18:47

Default Welcome

Fabio,

Welcome to MLU and the growing association of Lynx owners. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would get to know so many owners of Lynxes. By my account, I now know of two others in Canada, two in England, one each in Australia and New Zealand, and the Lynx in Holland. Now yourself in Italy!!

Networking, in my experience, is the key to tracking down parts. MLU is a great start. Quite often it is by second or third hand contact, and lots of patience. I would suggest getting to know Stefan Leegwater of LWD parts as a first step.

Should you have any information to share on the history of your Lynx, please post it here on MLU, your Lynx and mine are only 10 numbers apart and must have bumped elbows and more. A current picture of your Lynx would be great.

Please keep us informed of your progress and the best of luck.

Peter