MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > MILITARY VEHICLES > The Carrier Forum

Notices

Old 14-12-19, 13:55

Default Stowage sketches/schemes for Canadian carriers

A while ago I started to look for the stowage sketches for the Universal and Loyd carriers. I found a few on the net, got a few donations from a forum, and then added the 'drawings packs' available from Bovington. The latter are mostly very good, though the Welsh Guards drawings are lacking the index for the numbered items.

They also have a pack for the Canadian carriers (Universal, T16 and Windsor). It occurred to me that I've never seen anything in the way of schemes or sketches for the Canadian vehicles. I've got the general info for both the Universal and the T16 from a few sources and understand that, while they are carriers, they are different from their British contemporaries but not dramatically removed.

I wondered if anyone has seen the Bovy pack on the Canadian carriers, or any sketches produced specifically for them and could let me know what they contain? My passion is unit organisation and I have the governing War Establishment tables for the units involved, it's how they 'packed' the carriers that interests me, so purely maintenance or technical information will be lost on me.

Thanks,

Gary