MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > 'B' ECHELON > The Sergeants' Mess

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-06, 06:40
Vets Dottir

Thumbs up MLU-er New 2006 Roll Call

Hello All You MLU-ers ...

Sunray sleeps and I'm up again because I can't sleep (pain again ... same old story this time the chronic tendonitissy stuff , but at least it's not calcific this time as I've been there before and it's excruciating and unrelenting even with narcotics LEGAL ONES! I found ... plain old tendonitis flares (all joints this time) is pain and disabling enough )

And, so, being in pain, I decided to be A pain ( serves you all right ) ... and inflict a Roll Call on you-all.

2006 ... we're into a new year, although all thats different is the last digit of four on the calendar, but I figure it's a nice opportunity for us to drop into this "touching base with each other" thread just to say hi and how ya doing and chit-chat. I know a lot of us actually have lives, and busy ones at that, but I. for one, ALWAYS WONDER ... Gee, how the heck is So-&-So doing? haven't heard much from them lately ... well ... I know others wonder the same thing when other regular contributors haven't been in much.

So ... why not a Roll Call thread just for the sake of touching base and letting everyone else know we're still here and kicking?

It's after midnight here ... I here thumps and bumps on the roof, so I know the racoons are coming to check out their favorite Ma Yappy and Sunray's racoon after hours cafe to see what's on the menu tonight. (I love those creatures!!!)

The cats, Tasha (short for Natasha) and Spike, I have spoiled rotten ... they love me now Or at least they love what they get from me. Tuna and attention. Something amazing and really neat to earn/win the trust of creatures, domestic or wild, as the raccoons. I enjoy them all!

This year, at least the first part of it, I shall be chasing Sunray around the apartment with my to make him eat more often. I'm looking forward to that, as soon as the old tendonitissy stuff settles down again.

My daughters, their partners, and my grandkids are all well.
As are Sunray's kids/family. Maybe even I'll be doing better this year as am back under a docs' and rheumatologists care again. I have to accept that I just can't function without their help and input, no matter how much I rebel at the idea.

Who knows what 2006 will bring? I don't. Life is a surprize ... and most times, I look forward to finding out "What's next?" ... currently I hope that whats next is serious PAIN relief and being able to function better again (mobility/independence) . Ouch.

I'm practicing with me wee bittie frying pan just to keep the spirit and strength up ... just in case ... I can't let the Sunray not eat enough ... icars won't see him sideways when he crosses the street and might run him down!!! can't have that now, can we?

I know ,,,, this is a verra strange post from a verra verra wee bittie Little Miss Ma Yappy ... but hey........

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

Affectionately yours,

Ma Yappy