MLU FORUM  

Go Back   MLU FORUM > BUY, TRADE or SELL > For Sale Or Wanted

Notices

Old 23-12-11, 18:02

Default Aust Carrier and M113A1 APC Books

Gents,

When we moved to the United States, my limited remaining stock of soft cover AMEP books that I published in the 1990s moved with us. I have the following for sale:

AMEP Volume 2: Local Pattern Carriers, 1939-45: features the Australian LP1, LP2 & 2A, LP3 Prototype MG Carriers, 2-pdr T/A and 3-inch Mortar Carrier, and the Australian Tracked Truck. This was the product of more than 15 years of research, and is still the most detailed account available on the Australian carrier program.

AMEP Volume 4: The M113 and M113A1 APC in Australian Service to 1972. Gives the history of Australia's purchase, use and modifications to the APC up to the end of Australian involvement in Vietnam. Again, a product of many years of research, and still the most detailed account available.

These are $25 each, flat rate, including postage anywhere in the US and Canada. I'll accept $25 cash in either US or CDN currency, or a check for $25US payable on a US bank.

For anywhere else in the world, email me and I'll work out the cash price in your currency, including the postage.

Mike C
Old 23-12-11, 18:44
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Cecil View Post
When we moved to the United States, my limited remaining stock of soft cover AMEP books that I published in the 1990s moved with us
Hi Mike,,
You have a new Career in the US...??Enlighten me...
Where are you living..??
Merry Christmas..
Old 23-12-11, 18:56

Hi Alex,

Moved here in January last year (2010) and we are living in Colbert, WA, just north of Spokane. I retired from the AWM after 10 years, and Krystii was keen to relocate closer to her source material and markets (see www.krystiimelaine.com it's easier than me trying to explain what she does!).

So now I'm 'retired' but act as driver/bag carrier/admin/logistics for Krystii, and when I'm not doing that, I'm still researching and writing. Pretty much fills in my days...

I have to say the move has been good.

Mike C
Old 23-12-11, 19:41
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Cecil View Post
Hi Alex,

Moved here in January last year (2010) and we are living in Colbert, WA, just north of Spokane. I retired from the AWM after 10 years, and Krystii was keen to relocate closer to her source material and markets (see www.krystiimelaine.com it's easier than me trying to explain what she does!).

So now I'm 'retired' but act as driver/bag carrier/admin/logistics for Krystii, and when I'm not doing that, I'm still researching and writing. Pretty much fills in my days...

I have to say the move has been good.

Mike C
Mike..
I'm sure you will fit right in and enjoy Washington state..
Mild weather..lots of rain..but California is just down the street..I went through your wife's web site..You a have one talented lady..
I'm sure we will be meeting up one.day..
Ottawa is Canada's capital and lots of interesting galleries for your wife and a war Museum second to none..There is great interest in Native American art in Ottawa and maybe you should take a recce up here in the spring and check it out..Lots of gather ups too of the ROTers..
Something for everyone.
Have a great Christmas.
Alex
Old 23-12-11, 22:39

Mike I went to the website and was blown away and humbled by the talent I saw.

signed
a humbled wannabe painter

"and on the 8th day he made trucks so that man, made on the 7th day, had shelter when woman threw him out for the night"
MrRoo says "TRUCKS ROOLE"
Old 31-12-11, 00:57

Default Now can accept payment by Paypal

Have set up a Paypal account.

Just email me at mike@krystiimelaine.com with which book, and how many copies, together with your mailing address, and I'll calculate the amount in US$, including postage.

Mike C
Old 23-09-12, 19:53
MLU Administrator

Not sure if Mike has any left, if not one could try Amazon.

HTH,
Hanno
Old 24-09-12, 15:38

Hanno,

I have Vol 2 (LP Carriers), Vol 4 (M113 APC) and All Friendly Vehicles (reprint), as well as Battlegroup Leopard available.

I also have a small number of Mud and Dust: Aust Army Vehicles and Artillery in Vietnam.

Numbers are getting low, and Vols 1 and 3 are out of print.

Mike C