View Single Post
Old 18-08-06, 04:50
Vets Dottir

Default HEADS UP ALL MLU ... Please Read.

Hello All,

Geoff, (our Master of MLU as I'm sure you all know) was going to do a little post in here about this but I guess he didn't have time today and won't be online again for a couple of days, and since I know that some of you are wondering why my name is suddenly BOLD ITALICS, it's because Geoff has had to give me some administrative powers so I can manage the forum if I need to, while he and Hanno are both away. I need admin powers to do some things, like to monitor and approve new members and such.

Hanno returns in a few days from holidays (no computer access while he's away on vacation) and should be back by the end of the weekend.

Geoff is away for another couple of weeks or so and he only has occassional and very brief access at a small town library until home again, so if you've tried contacting him and he hasn't got back to you yet, or doesn't soon, he will as soon as he can.

Meanwhile, if there's a problem or anything in here that needs immediate attention, PM or email me through my Vets Dottir profile, and I'll do what I can to help or fix a problem.

SHOULD the forum go down while I'm in charge, I'm sure (and I HOPE) someone will send me an email to alert me to this so I can try sending in a ticket to Geoff's server to get MLU back up again. Although, I'm pretty homebound these days and check if the forum frequently to make sure it's up and okay anyways

By the way, I feel quite honoured in being able to help out in MLU ... as it's (and all of you) have given so much to me and it feels really good to be able to give a little back somehow.

That's all folks

Karmen.