View Single Post
Old 02-04-17, 22:40

Well, all I can say is thankyou but when you look at all the projects that have been completed and shown here, it's amazing. There is so much work and talent behind all of them in so many various ways. I just happen to put up lots of photo's only as a means of possible ideas and reference for others and also for me. I am sure that every one has more ability than they give themselves credit for and worried about the outcome. I'm now old enough and ugly enough to not worry about the outcome if I have given it my best shot. There is a wealth of knowledge here and will also say that EVERYone is just so happy to give their time and their experience to help others and that is what makes this site so good. Not to mention that I am very privileged to have two very rare tanks in my temporary position and they certainly deserve to be preserved. Just to find hand stamped numbers, Words (BOWER BIRD) still visible, that has been hand made is goose bump stuff. You would love to have these machines talk and tell you what they know. By the time I finish these I will be very knowledgeable about the Vickers MKV1a tanks.
Colin.