View Single Post
Old 03-08-14, 19:11
aut viam inveniam aut fac

These prototypes were featured in an article in one of the Convoy magazines.

The trouble with the kijiji links is that the expire quickly unless you happen to be checking this section on a very regular basis. Here's a copy/paste way to show everyone the advert .This one from July 28.2014..

this way, even if the ad expires or vehicle sold, we have an idea of what it was that was offered and at what asking price, and where

((btw- who is behind mlu.org??))

Date de l'affichage 28-juil.-14 Prix 25 900,00 $
Rapport d’historique de véhicule Obtenir le rapport CarProof Adresse Brossard, QC
Afficher la carte À vendre par Propriétaire Année 1974 Marque Volvo Modèle Other Kilomètres 75000 Type de carrosserie Familiale Boite de vitesse Manuelle Couleur Vert Transmission 4 x 4 Type D'occasion Type de carburant Essence Not a rust bucket at all like most. In perfect original condition. No rust on body and frame. New aluzinc body replaced by Swedish army. Very strong Volvo B30 engine. Very good mechanical condition. Had local safety inspection. Is currently plated and used weekly when the weather is nice. Please write for more details if interested. Test drive on accepted offer only. Reluctantly selling only to finance a major business project. Pictures on request.

See other ad for my land rover defender diesel 27000$
Will also soon list my restored Unimog 406 38000$

Last edited by Marc Montgomery; 03-08-14 at 19:51.