View Single Post
Old 23-12-21, 05:13

I purchased an LSVW in November - I'll pause for the inevitable groans, but I'm actually loving it. I submitted an ATIA request to DND, but apparently since I bought it third hand (thus I don't have the original sale paperwork from GC Surplus) and don't have the CFR number, they don't have any information on it.

And because they apparently don't have any information on it (despite having and providing the VIN), the information they don't have includes the CFR for the vehicle.

The VIN is 2WKCEFYW9PKLS2147.

Thanks to information the seller had, the information I have is that it was surplused out of CFB Petawawa, I presume sometime around 2016 since it was registered in NB that year. The vehicle was purchased and shipped to Moncton NB, where it was owned by the first gentleman until earlier this year, then purchased by the second owner, and subsequently purchased by myself.

After removing some of the primer paint from the hood, we've discovered the vehicle was assigned to 438 Squadron (Tactical Helicopter) in Montreal QC. So far this truck has an awesome story, I'm just missing the damned CFR!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Iltis CFR 86778
Iltis CFR 87240
M101 CDN2 Ser 0294
M101 CDN2 CFR 17031
M101 CDN2 CFR 17032
LSVW CFR 99324
LSVW CFR ?????
DEW CDN1 Ser 2910-1190