View Single Post
Old 16-08-12, 07:28

Default Spare rim for Harry!

Ha sounds like a novel title don't it. Yes we are back with the loot as it were.
It was a long drive and although the wheel was large even without the tire. Anita did not have to cuddle up with it while sleeping in the back although I did suggest it should come between us a few times! Ha ha. Naw she was a good sport and i managed to stow it away under the bed on my side so it tilted me to her side...? It made it home intact and even across the line without search or siezure when coming back to Canada via Saskatchewan. No recipt? No worries had the one for the rad I got...thans Rob for the tour and the recci of the elephant grave yrard! say Hi to Al!
It was good to meet you Rob and see your set up, sorry no pics as I want to leave that to him...well there was one of us together when he was suiting up for battling rust! Maybe I'll post it If Rob says it's okay...? Anita askes Rob...?

As I said great to meet you Rob and I am glad we got to bring the rim to other west of Canada...
Casey and Anita...
Oh By the way if you do get the chance to be envited to Rob Loves Compound..be prepared to walk lot's, work lot's and get dirty! Did I mention Work? Kidding Rob