View Single Post
Old 13-01-16, 04:41

Default Wireless equipment for the 2K1 box

Gents,

Here is what goes in a Wire 5 - 2K1 box . A lot of wireless equipment.

Not visible but stored elswere on the truck are the 20' and 34' masts. The horizontal antennas. The antenna leather bags and all the guy wires. Field phones (4) and telephone wire carrier ( 1/2 mile ) .

The spare parts box for the no 19 set containing fuses , springs and the morse key is on the shelf on the left side next to the Remote Unit .

Also not visible, the Canadian CH-300 Chorehorses ( 2)

Visible in the picture : The remote units ( 2) , the satchel signals ( 3) , the headsets ( 3) the complete and working No 19 set with control box on the carrier . The no 19 HP Amp and tuning set will go in when the table is installed.

The spare parts chest and tool box. The no 9 antenna base ( 1) for the ''A'' set with the ''F'' rods ( 4) antenna. The no 8 antenna bases (2) with connectors . The ''G'' antenna for the no 8 base and ''B'' set.

The spare tubes box for the no 19 set is on the large spares box.

We also see the No 5 Canadian Charging panel for ground operations.

A Canadian vehicule map case on the left , hanging from the wall .

The installation instructions for ''Truck and ground operations '' dated 1944 are on the front wall behind the no 19 set.

All ready to be installed and operated as soon as i can find the wireless table or reproduce one. Could somebody give me the dimensions please ?

Have i missed somthing from the CES ( complete equipment schedule ) kit ?

A lot of work to collect everything.

Attached Thumbnails
Wireless equipment for the 2K1 box.jpg  
94 LSVW

Last edited by Robert Bergeron; 13-01-16 at 04:47.