View Single Post
Old 25-10-14, 02:03
"Sid and Errol's Dad"

Unhappy Attack

Only a few weeks ago, the Australian Federal Police, two State Police forces, and Australian Security, from memory numbering more than 800, performed several raids on would-be terrorists. Naturally the lefties jumped up and down declaring it to be heavy handed, a wast of resources and money, a violation of rights, etc etc.
Then a nutjob stabbed two police members, very nearly killing one of them. Then of course the lefties were complaining that our security forces don't do enough, and 'failed'.
Then, my two boys, who wear the uniform of the Australian Army Cadets with such pride, were instructed to be careful when wearing the uniform off base, as it may provoke an attack (?!?). THIS made me cranky!
And now this attack in Canada. To attack a Soldier who was guarding the tomb if the Unknown Soldier is sickening.
I just want to say how sorry I am. It was a senseless act, which makes it even harder comprehend. I hope that the outpouring of sympathy from around the world is some consolation at this difficult time.
YouTube Link
F15 #12
F15A #13 (stretched)
F60S #13
C15A #13 Wireless (incomplete)