View Single Post
Old 14-05-04, 07:08
Vets Dottir

Default Re: OD Addiction

Quote:
Originally posted by chris vickery
Turning 33 next week and going strong, hope my interest continues for many more years to come. If I were a bit older, maybe I could have got into the hobby when cmps were much more plentiful and nobody wanted them!
Wonderful story Chris ... thanks for sharing it! I love hearing all about how people first started and got hooked Its great to hear stories about the passion being handed down in a family, and so on.

I especially like your little comment at the end about had you been a bit older ... you would have quite the collection for sure, I'll bet. Too much competition these days, and thems thats gots ain't parting with 'em??? But they sure like to give you a ride and show them off hey? Cool! The old hoarders will have to be nice and leave them to younger folks with a passion for them too when they kick the bucket??? No? Yes?

Well ... I'm ready for another coffee and a ciggie. All this typing!... Lappy Yappy Carman

(thanks for the coffee Keefy I needeed that!I'm blissed ... stories, ciggies and coffe!)
Attached Images