View Single Post
Old 26-01-17, 04:31

I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to reply to this thread. The reason I haven't replied is because I didn't know if this is something we could do with the insurance policy we have. Question: Can a group of people that wishes to have a MV event be insured by the OMVA insurance policy? Answer: If a group of us (OMVA members) want to organize and run a event somewhere on Ontario say the Kingston or the London area then the OMVA has a third party liability insurance policy the could be used! We can provide an insurance certificate from the policy provider that will satisfy the event property manager such as a legion or municipal fair grounds. However there would be some provisions for such and event. The provisions would be following the OMVA constitution groverning such events and displaying the OMVA banner and such. More info can be supplied later about OMVA requirements. It can not be stressed enough that the policy is a liability policy that doesn't cover the normal insurance that you should and must have on your vehicle. Again the event must be planned, managed and run by OMVA members.