View Single Post
Old 09-10-11, 03:56
Terry Warner

If it is any encouragement, the "base commander" for CFSU (Ottawa) has spread the word to a few Ottawa collectors about getting a broad sample of vehicles for displays at various buildings around the city. So, the carrier outside Cartier Square Drill Hall isn't going to be the only public display. Connaught has a handful of vehicles, but not nearly enough.

You'd think concrete pads would be easy to get done. But apparently every pencil-swinging staff type has to have his say in what happens on base. Got any pull with the Construction Engineers at the CER or the survey students at CFSME? Forms and readi-mix, with a set of site drawings ... Actually, let me work the tech net on the surveying.

Thank you for giving the Return to Work troops something to do with their days. I had a succession of failed baby pilots reporting to me for a while. A grown man needs to know the institution of the Forces cares. They accepted what I could do with/for them, but there was one SOB who still had thought other work was beneath him. He wasn't stressed; he was just a jerk.

- 74-????? M151A2
- 70-08876 M38A1
- 53-71233 M100CDN trailer

Beware! The Green Disease walks among us!